Bulk Storage Tanks and other Process Vessels
Parsons manufacture a wide range of plastic storage tanks and reactors for the storage and processing of chemicals.
Bespoke storage vessels can be manufactured to meet your requirements with capacities ranging from 2000l to 280m³.
Parsons Vessels are manufactured from:
PVC, Polypropylene, PVDF & ECTFE and are reinforced externally where required with GRP in accordance with BS 4994-1987. Other standards such as ASME X and DVS 2205 are also available on request.
Parsons production capabilities include:
- Circular vessels up to 4.5 metres diameter and 18 metres tall.
- Circular vessels tend to be vertical axis but if preferred Parsons can supply Horizontal axis vessels complete with support cradles.
- Vessels are also available in rectangular/square styles in complete or sectional design, where space or processes prefer.
- Atmospheric or pressure vessels are available as required.
- Full delivery, installation and commissioning services are available using our own experienced site technicians supervised by our Qualified Engineering Staff.
Vessels are available with a wide range of accessories:
- Totally enclosed or lids
- Man way Entrance Points
- Hold Down Feet
- Lifting Lugs
- Contents Gauges
- Chemical Vent Scrubbers
- Heaters/Heat Exchangers
- Access Ladders
- Tanker Filling Pipework
- Discharge Pipework/ Metering/Distribution Systems
- Storage Bunds
- Remote Alarm Systems
Parsons manufacture plant items including:
- Vertical packed column gas scrubbers
- Horizontal scrubbers
- Carbon adsorption plant
- Bulk storage vessels and reactors
- Aerosol eliminators
- Duct & Stack attenuation
- Exhaust stacks
- Ducting systems
- Control dampers
- Blast gate dampers