We have a team of service engineers, and a fleet of fully equipped site maintenance vehicles, headed by our Service Manager who recognises the need to respond promptly to all our customer requirements: from a single job to a comprehensive service contract.
- On-Site fixed plant maintenance
- Emergency and out-of-hours breakdown and repair service
- 24/7 call-out retainer service
- Implement and control preventative maintenance schedules through fixed maintenance contracts
- Structural plant inspections and completion of associated remedial actions
- Off-site fabrication and refurbishment works
- Tendered project works
- CDM Project Management and Turn-key project control
Parsons can provide a full plant monitoring package, allowing the client to focus on core activities whilst ensuring plant is maintained for a fixed monthly cost.
Utilising the latest technology allows the plant to be linked to the Parsons 24-hour remote monitoring facility that provides the data for a real-time operating log. This log is used to determine maintenance regimes which ensure that all plant is operational on a 24-hour/7-day basis.
A critical spares management plan can also be developed around your current maintenance regime or as part of a full maintenance plan depending on your site’s accreditation requirements.