Rapid Response Rental
- Served with an Abatement Notice?
- Breaching your permit?
- Existing plant being repaired, cleaned or is being replaced?
- Neighbours complaining about the smell even though you have existing odour abatement?
What is Rapid Response?
If you need plant sourced and delivered to site in under 21 days, whether it’s full plant or part specific. Parsons have the solution for you.
We are proud to offer our Rapid Response Rental service. This service is perfect as an off-the-shelf solution to keep production running while existing plant is repaired, cleaned or replaced but that will also appease the Environmental Agency.
With all our design and manufacturing being completed in-house, Parsons is able to source and install the right solution much faster than if you were to buy. Additionally, to this, we also provide maintenance throughout the rental period.
Rapid Response Examples
Here’s an example of some problems we’ve solved for our customers in the past:
- Breakdown – A pharmaceutical company in the south of England had a failing Acetone Scrubber which needed a temporary replacement whilst the existing unit was repaired.
- Short Production Run – A chemical company in the north of England required an Ammonia Scrubber on a short term basis to complete an urgent batch production contract.
- Legal Requirements – A food processor in Scotland was under extreme pressure from local residents and SEPA (Scottish equivalent of the Environment Agency) to solve an intense odour problem on their production line.
- Standby Duty – A UK customer required a temporary gas scrubber to act as a standby during a critical process.
- Alternative to CapEx Purchase – A Parsons Rental Scrubber is an alternative to outright purchase as it includes all maintenance, spare parts and technical support for a fixed monthly charge.
- Process Guarantee – In some cases an odour problem is difficult to quantify and varies enomously depending on environmental conditions and factory output. For this reason a process guarantee cannot be given. By renting a Parsons Odour Scrubber, testing and evaluation can be carried out without a long term commitment.
Rapid Response Rental Benefits:
- An immediate solution to a problem.
- A fully maintained and regularly inspected Odour or Fume Scrubber as standard.
- 24/7 breakdown cover with no call out charge.
- No long-term commitment.
- A fixed monthly cost for the duration of the rental or hire period.
- Ongoing technical support by experienced engineers on all issues including those raised by the Environment Agency.
- Completion of 3rd party equipment logs detailing all issues relating to the system (usually required by the Environmental Agency as part of an Odour Management Plan).
Our rental options are a great short-term solution, however, if you decide you want to keep your plant or you simply need it a little longer, we can provide you with pricing for a long-term hire. This allows you to keep the plant for a much longer period at fantastic competitive rates.