Short Term Hire & Long Term Rental
Parsons offers a range of odour abatement and wet chemical fume scrubbing solutions to suit any problems that may be arising from any industry. We offer a range of plant to buy, but our rental service is recommended as one of the best in the UK.
With our rental plant, we can source and install the right solution much faster than if you were to buy, and we provide maintenance throughout the rental period, which can be long or short term.
- Short Term Hire – from a few weeks to up to a year. This gives the client an off-the-shelf solution to keep production running while existing plant is repaired or replaced.
- Long Term Rental – for periods of typically 1 to 5 years. This allows a more semi-permanent arrangement and allows flexibility should production demands change.
The benefits of a hire or rental contract are:
- Immediate solution to a problem.
- A fully maintained and regularly inspected Odour or Fume Scrubber as standard.
- 24/7 breakdown cover with no call out charge.
- No long-term commitment.
- A fixed monthly cost for the duration of the rental or hire period.
- Ongoing technical support by experienced engineers on all issues including those raised by the Environment Agency.
- Completion of 3rd party equipment logs detailing all issues relating to the system (usually required by the Environmental Agency as part of an Odour Management Plan).